Job #: 14630
Title: Maintenance Engineer
Job Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our Baton Rouge area chemicals client is seeking a Maintenance Engineer. Day-to-day activities will normally support the maintenance and mechanical goals of the site. The position will report to the Maintenance Manager. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Oversight of small capital projects originating from the maintenance department needs.
- Develop mechanical equipment specifications, as needed.
- Initiate and manage action items for activities requiring a Management of Change.
- Develop and manage maintenance procedures.
- Supervise daily maintenance activities, when needed.
- Participate in commissioning of new production units.
- Assist with CMMS management, including development of pre-commissioning checklists and preventative maintenance schedules.
- Conduct field surveys to gather and confirm equipment information.
- Participate in equipment troubleshooting activities.
- Ensure that maintenance purchases adhere to applicable specifications and codes.
- Assist with maintenance quality assurance efforts.
- All other duties, as assigned.
- BS degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 10 years minimum applicable experience
- Experience in maintenance of PSM regulated processes preferred
(in order of importance)
- Maintenance of mechanical equipment and piping systems handling flammable and combustible liquids
- Maintenance of mechanical equipment and piping systems handling solids
- Plant maintenance including use of CMMS (SAP preferred)
- Interaction with maintenance personnel
- Use of relevant codes and standards (RAGAGEPs).
- QA/QC/Mechanical Integrity
- Knowledge of PSM, environmental and other regulatory requirements
- Management of multiple projects
- Equipment and plant commissioning
- French language
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: