Job #: 14633
Title: Technical Support or Help Desk Analyst
Job Location: Albany, New York - United States
Salary: $45,000.00 - $50,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Excellent benefits
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Strong technical challenge, stability and outstanding benefits are provided by this excellent organization.
On their behalf were seeking a smart, technically proficient Tech Support and Help Desk Analyst who enjoys working with people and solving technical problems for computer users at all levels.
This is a very busy environment with a cohesive team. If youre proactive and readily apply initiative to your work, this is an environment in which to grow and learn. JOB DESCRIPTION
This Help Desk Analyst will join a small team that trouble-shoots and supports a wide variety of software and hardware including desktops, laptops, notebooks, mobile devices and other peripheral electronic equipment.
This Analyst must be to work effectively in a team as well as independently, researching and diagnosing technical issues for types of hardware, software or other equipment which may be new to the Analyst.
The environment is intensely people oriented with users who are at every technical level. Must enjoy working with people but have the ability to focus on getting work done. QUALIFICATIONS
- Must have minimum of 2 to 5 years in a tech support role or help desk role configuring, trouble-shooting and supporting computer hardware and software such as laptops, ipads, notebooks, servers, etc.
- Experience supporting the Windows Operation System
- Experience supporting Microsoft Office Suite and/or Google Suite is highly desired.
- Experience trouble-shooting and solving network connectivity issues
- Detailed oriented with strong ability to analyze and understand new hardware or software and learn new technical skills.
- Strong ability and interest in working people at all levels to solve technical problems.
- Must have either AAS or BS in Information Systems, Computer Science or similar field
Please note that this organization will conduct a background check and references on any prospective employee. We can only consider US Citizens or Green Card holders for this position.
University - Associate`s Degree/Graduate Diploma/2 Years
How to Apply: