Job #: 14529
Title: Occupational Therapy Assistant / COTA - Student Loan repayment!
Job Location: Torrington, Wyoming - United States
Salary: $20,000.00 - $30,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Occupational Therapy Assistant / COTA - Student Loan repayment!
To assist in the treatment of patients as directed by the Occupational Therapist and participate as an active member of treatment locations rehabilitation team JOB DESCRIPTION
- Provides treatment to patients as directed by the Occupational Therapist
- Instructs families and staff in maintenance programs as directed by the Occupational Therapist
- Communicates with supervisor and other interdisciplinary team members regarding patient progress, problems, and plans
- Participates in patient-care conferences and weekly rehabilitation meetings
- Participates in treatment location in-service training programs
- Remains knowledgeable of state practice acts and ensures the level of supervision they receive meets standards. Does not provide treatment outside of practice act limits
- Assists with cleaning and maintenance of treatment area and department
- Documents patient care services by charting in patient and department records according to accepted regulatory, corporate and professional guidelines. Records daily treatment charges per corporate procedures. Documentation will be completed using a company furnished hand held electronic device (i.e. Ipad).
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to treatment location infection control policies and protocols and keeping information confidential per company and federal requirements. Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with treatment location and department procedures, rules and regulations.
- Ensures proper operation of equipment by complying with company procedures and following manufacturers instructions
- Provides services in multiple settings (including skilled nursing, assisted living, patient homes, and outpatient) as determined by supervisor and patient/resident need including community based services such as home health and wellness activities as required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Current licensure as Occupational Therapy Assistant in state of practice and/or nationally certified
- Meets educational requirements established in the state of practice
- Current CPR certification, preferred
- Ability to travel within 50 minutes of your assigned primary building(s) as needed
- Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance
How to Apply: