Job #: 14460
Title: SAP EDI (Sterling Integrator 5.X) Analyst
Job Location: Tarrytown, New York - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
My client is in Tarrytown, NY (about 25 miles north of Manhattan). They are a long-time client of mine, and it is a permanent 100% on-site in Tarrytown, NY, and the main factor is Sterling Integrator. No H-1 sponsorship or transfers... JOB DESCRIPTION
The company operates in niche segments and sells its brands throughout the United States, Canada, and in certain international markets. We are an innovative company seeking a dynamic EDI Specialist.
Summary Description: The Electronic Business Interchange Specialist manages and coordinates the planning, scheduling and implementation of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) communication and other E-Business technology with electronic trading partners, both retailers and suppliers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Development and analysis of features, functions, and sections of EDI systems
- Assisting the IT Team in assessing system requirements, completing system flow charts, mapping EDI documents and documenting development activities.
- Creating EDI data maps using Sterling Integrator 5.2.x or similar system.
- Creation of code for data manipulation and normalization, checks functionality, and ensures that programming is easy to read and understand.
- Working with other Trading Partner EDI organizations and Order Management group to test document and mapping changes and to add new EDI Trading Partners to the system.
- Supporting team members and ensuring that established deadlines are met.
- Keeping management well informed of area activities and of any significant problems.
- Adhering to established and future IT Change Control, Security and Management policies and procedures.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor of Science degree
- Knowledge of EDI software applications
- Knowledge of EDI communication protocols
- In depth knowledge of SAP IDOC processing
- Well versed in SAP SD processing
- In Depth knowledge of ASC X12 EDI Standards including 810, 815, 820, 850, 875, 855, 856, 880, 888, 940, 945, 864, 824 and many EDI document types
- Understanding of related programming languages and procedures
- 3- 5 years of related EDI experience within the wholesale industry
- Strong project management abilities
- Proficient at CSV, flat files, EDI , SQL or XML or other related data or file structures
- Proficient in one or more of the following development languages; Visual Basic, Visual C#, Visual C++, Visual J#, Java Script and SQL
- Proficient in SQL queries and stored procedures
How to Apply: