Job #: 14491
Title: Tax Manager
Job Location: South Bend, Indiana - United States
Salary: $80,000.00 - $100,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Strong growth global manufacturer! JOB DESCRIPTION
Dynamic, Industry leading, strong growth, global manufacturer has an immediate need for a Tax Manager. This position has high visibility within Accounting & Finance Group and within the company. You will manage the federal, state, local, sales and use tax matters. You will report the US position to headquarters, analyze transactions with the US and implement tax projects.
You should enjoy a multi-cultural environment, dealing with colleagues throughout the global organization. You will also interface with the Financial Services Group, lending tax expertise and perspective to issues. Duties will include:
- Responsible for the preparation of complex multi-state and federal tax compliance.
- Assists in the preparation of income tax provision and related schedules to ensure compliance.
- Prepares quarterly federal and state tax estimated payments and annual extensions.
- Provides oversight on tax audits at the federal and state level.
- Ensures the completion of accurate tax returns and other filings in order to minimize the tax obligation of the company.
- BS Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- An MBA or MS-Tax is a plus.
- A CPA is a plus.
- You should have 5+ years of relevant experience - preferably with a BIG 4, Regional Public Accounting firm, or a large global manufacturing company.
- Combination of BIG 4 and industry tax experience would be a plus.
You should have experience in accounting for income taxes and have the proven ability to reduce the effective tax rate through planning initiatives. Your experience should range to cover Federal, State, and Local Taxes; Subchapter C, employment taxes, compensation related issues, tax accounting methods, and transfer pricing.
This is a global industry leader that defines the term " Blue-Chip organization. This company puts a high value on quality of life, skill & career growth, and has an opportunity for promotional career-tracks. The Tax Managers position has a strong compensation package which includes a base salary of $80-100 + benefit and retirement programs. Relocation benefits are available.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: