Job #: 14496
Title: VP Data Warehouse Architect
Job Location: Salt Lake City, Utah - United States
Salary: $130,000.00 - $150,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Company is a FDIC insured, state chartered Industrial Bank organized under the laws of the State of Utah. Through its industrial bank charter, Bank engages in a full range of banking activities.
Bank is a leading provider of national origination platforms for consumer and commercial private-label and bank card programs. Bank works closely with partners to design, develop, implement, administer and fund customized consumer and/or commercial closed network financing programs. Private-label products supported by Bank include; Closed-end Installment Loans (Consumer & Commercial), Revolving charge (Consumer & Commercial). Similar to private-label, the Group works closely with partners to structure and issue bank card branded products under Bank`s charter and principal bank card association membership. Products supported, Private-Label / Co-Brand / Dual-Line Cards (Consumer & Commercial), General Purpose Credit (Consumer & Commercial), Small Business, Fleet Cards. JOB DESCRIPTION
VP Data Warehouse Architect Utah Relocation is available for this position,.
The VP Data Warehouse Architect is the senior member of the Analytics team and the evolution of our Data Warehouse and infrastructure. This position will be responsible for managing and developing the Banks analytics infrastructure. This includes data warehouse design, development, administration and maintenance and oversight, implementation and maintenance of optimal data warehouse inputs (data integration, ingestion) and outputs (business intelligence applications, reports).
Primary Responsibilities QUALIFICATIONS
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelors or Masters degree in MIS, Analytics or related field (or equivalent work experience)
- Expert experience with the Microsoft data warehousing stack
- Expert, hands-on development and management experience with financial services-related Data Warehouses on the Microsoft stackincluding experience with relational and dimensional database modeling and the Kimball methodology.
- Expert, hands-on development and management experience with data visualization and dashboard developmentincluding experience with Excel PowerPivot, DMX/MDX, SQL and Tableau.
- Outstanding initiative, attention to detail and organizational skills required.
- Experience with database administration and optimization (preferably MS and AWS)
- Other beneficial experience: Python, web services, web application development, Cognos, SAS, Box, SFTP, Salesforce, SNL, banking/financial data experience
- Self-motivated, innovative person with analytical, problem solving, organizational, and interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt to changes and new ideas
- Ability to demonstrate history of positive customer communication and relationship management
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: