Job #: 14649
Title: Maintenance Engineer
Job Location: Brunswick, Georgia - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our client is seeking a Maintenance Engineer at their newly acquired coastal Georgia plant, a 24 hour/7 day a week production facility. The Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for providing maintenance support in all areas of the facility, and will actively participate in efforts to improve the maintenance workflow process for improved productivity of the team. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Developing of Standard Equipment Repairs and PMs.
- Investigating Root Cause of Equipment Failures.
- Maintaining Equipment Records in CMMS. And developing BOMs for Equipment.
- Developing Maintenance Reports for Management.
- Identifying and implementing improvements to Plant Equipment and services.
- Developing Preventative Maintenance Plans for Equipment.
- Maintaining Equipment files for process equipment in the SAP document system.
- Establishing SAP Maintenance PvM and PdM program; create tasks list, maintenance plans and scheduling within SAP for system generated work orders to decrease maintenance downtime.
- Supervising crafts and outside contractors.
- Providing support of capital improvements and management of projects as required.
- Scheduling and planning area and plant outages.
- Creating maintenance notifications, work order conversion and WO Planning for internal labor, external resources and materials.
- Creating purchase requisition within the SAP work order for procurement of external services and materials for PM work orders and non PM related work orders.
- Creating and maintain AutoCAD drawings.
- BS in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- 10+ years experience as a Maintenance Engineer, preferably in a chemical manufacturing environment.
- Ability to read blueprints and generate AutoCAD drawings.
- Ability to understand chemical manufacturing processes.
- Computer Proficiency in all MS Office Software Applications including MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint. Demonstrated proficiency in AutoCAD and SAP systems.
- Strong commitment to safety and environmental issues. Willingness to adhere to all safety and health rules, plant rules, procedures and guidelines.
- Ability to work without direct supervision to accomplish goals and meet schedules.
- Proven solid work ethic and ability to work well with others as well as independently.
- Strong technical capabilities in rotating equipment and equipment sealing.
- Detail oriented with strong analytical, organizational, and problem solving/troubleshooting skills.
- Demonstration of strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills.
- Knowledgeable in the use of CMMS systems, preferably SAP.
- Experience with process control distribution systems and PLC a plus.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: