Job #: 14663
Title: Senior Trust/Fiduciary Officer
Job Location: Houston, Texas - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Other Compensation: Generous Profit Sharing
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Trust departments, trust companies
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our client, a great company with a great reputation seek to hire a Senior Trust/Fiduciary Officer. For the last seven years, they have been in the top three ranking of Bank Director Magazine. This is a very customer centric bank with low employee turnover. They seek a Senior Trust/Fiduciary Officer to administer existing accounts and help close business from banker referrals and centers of influence. JOB DESCRIPTION
As Senior Trust/Fiduciary Officer you will
- Administer a variety of accounts i.e. estates, investment management, special needs and foundations.
- Work with bankers to meet with and close new wealth accounts
- Inherit a smaller number of accounts, therefore room to grow
- Proactively mitigate risk
- Be part of the professional community to grow your relationships
As Senior Trust/Fiduciary Officer, you will have:
- Bachelors degree required; JD, CPA preferred
- Ten or more years of experience administering a variety of accounts i.e. estates, investment management, foundations, and estates.
- Confident in communication, be able to build rapport
- Knowledge of investments to explain performance and asset allocation.
- Experience working with very knowledgeable high net worth individuals
- Prefer local candidates; will consider candidates who have contacts in the Houston market
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: