Job #: 14690
Title: Planning Analyst
Job Location: Buffalo, New York - United States
Salary: $45,000.00 - $65,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Maintain firm model portfolios, track their performance and facilitate rebalancing. Enter and execute orders for equities, mutual funds and ETFs through the trading platform. Record executions and allocate block orders to appropriate accounts. Identify and research trading opportunities. Maintain client groupings and profiles on VEO to facilitate rebalancing. Investigate and correct trading errors timely. JOB DESCRIPTION
Principal duties and responsibilities:
1. Perform maintenance and tracking of firm models to determine performance relative to their respective benchmarks. Implement investment changes as necessary in addition to portfolio rebalancing.
2. Enter and execute orders for equities, mutual funds and ETFs through trading platform. Record execution details on order tickets. Allocate block orders to appropriate accounts. Ensure that all trades are executed in an efficient and effective manner. Investigate discrepancies and correct trading errors as necessary.
3. Review accounts with debit cash balances. Enter and execute orders as necessary.
4. Attend telephone conference calls, webinars and meetings with financial partners for due diligence purposes. Research potential investment opportunities that can be considered for implementation into models. Notify supervisor of various events, including auctions, special executions, etc.
5. Maintain client groupings by model and profiles section on TD Ameritrades VEO system to facilitate rebalancing. Enroll new accounts in free ETFs program. QUALIFICATIONS
Knowledge skills and responsibilities:
College graduate with strong PC skills and excellent math aptitude. MBA and/or CFA helpful. Must be well organized, detail oriented, able to perform multiple tasks, meet deadlines, work with all personalities and possess good communication skills.
How to Apply: