Job #: 14705
Title: IT Software Engineer (Oracle database)
Job Location: Hickory, North Carolina - United States
Salary: $75,000.00 - $95,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Global strong growth manufacturier! JOB DESCRIPTION
Industry leading, strong growth, global, manufacturer with immediate needs in our Manufacturing IT Group. We focus on being the best-in-class option for our customers!
This position is responsible to ensure the maintenance of the MES (Manufacturing Execution System) IT systems to secure the plant production goals. You will provide troubleshooting for MES breakdowns. This is a Hands-On Software Engineers position that is critical to the plants success!
The US plant operation is in the Hickory, NC area. ... Duties include:
- Suggest and implement methods to reduce IT related downtime.
- Design & develop new or improved functionality and keep the MES systems updated.
- Recommend Best Practices for assessing database data to end-users.
- Comply with all applicable safety procedures.
- Comply with all ISO 14001 EMS Guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned by Management.
- BS degreein Business, Computer Science Engineering, or a related field is preferred.
- An MBA or Master`s degree is a plus.
- You should have 3+ years of experience creating Windows desktop applications using C++, VB and C#.
- An industrial or manufacturing environment experience is a plus.
- You should have3+ years of experience with web scripting.
- You should have2+ years of Oracle database and PL/SQL experience.
- You should have fluent English skills.
- You should have a willingness to travel internationally.
- Looking for someone whois a go-getter who isnt afraid to step up and disrupt the status quo. Who is an Entrepreneur who brings fresh ideas to the table and consistently seek new challenges.. Who is a Collaborator who contributes to a high performing team.
- Be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and prioritize duties with limited supervision.
Must have good analytical and methodical problem-solving skills. Base salary of $75-95k + strong benefit and retirement package and future career advancement opportunities! Relocation benefit is provided.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: