Job #: 14707
Title: Business Banking Relationship Manager
Job Location: Miami, Florida - United States
Salary: $80,000.00 - $120,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Traditional Bank
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Business Banking Relationship Manager JOB DESCRIPTION
Business Banking Relationship Manager
- Will prospect for new general business and commercial clients while maintaining the relationship by offering a full range of credit and ancillary services.
- Market bank products such as trust and treasury/cash management solutions.
- Complete credit analysis with the assistance of a designated underwriter and present package to senior credit decision partner.
- Potential loan types include: Owner Occupied CRE, Non - Owner Occupied CRE, General C&I , Investor CRE, Construction and other.
- Historic (verifiable) success producing a minimum of $6mm in loans per year.
- B.A./B.S. degree required
- 5+ years of experience in Business Banking
- Innovative knowledge of commercial banking products and services and be able to successfully capitalize on cross-sell opportunities
- Strong sales, marketing, business development and negotiation skills
- Progressive knowledge of credit and credit quality
- Formal credit training or experience is mandatory
How to Apply: