Job #: 14730
Title: Research & Development Technician (Pharma)
Job Location: Lancaster, South Carolina - United States
Salary: $35,000.00 - $55,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
We are looking for a Research and Development Technician to assist formulation scientists by conducting lab scale formula trials, analyzing finished goods, reporting results to R & D team assisting production during the scale-up processand maintaining a clean and safe work environment. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Effectively collaborate and communicate with R & D team
- Accurately weigh appropriate raw materials for lab batches
- Perform laboratory bench work to investigate formulations and formulation changes
- Identifies, calibrates, and maintain equipment and lab supplies
- Evaluate physical properties and characteristics for tablets, capsules, and powders
- Keeps Manager informed, both verbally and in writing, of any issues within assigned area of responsibility
- Familiar with batch records
- Develop the ability to repeat processes to ensure consistency
- Perform troubleshooting on various processes/products
- Work with formulators/production to develop solutions to production issues
- Ensuring that GMP practices are followed.
- Develop an understanding of all equipment needed to perform specified duties
- Provide recommendations for product improvements
- Collect relevant data, and communicate results to appropriate personnel
- Ensure compliance with all federal and state government agency laws
- Effectively operate tablet press machines individually as well as within a team environment, Encapsulation experience will be PLUS.
- Monitor the press machine operation and perform in-process tablet weight, hardness and friability check, making adjustments as necessary
- Excellent interpersonal communication, and organizational skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a group setting
- Ability to lift weights up to 50 pounds as needed.
- Creative with strong problem-solving ability
University - Associate`s Degree/Graduate Diploma/2 Years
How to Apply: