Job #: 14734
Title: Electrical Maintenance Supervisor -Mfg. w/OT
Job Location: Armorel, Arkansas - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Other Compensation: may be eligible for annual profit sharing bonus, excellent benefits,401K with match, potential tuition reimbursement, potential on-going education
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
This is a rural environment.
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Electrical Maintenance Supervisor, Armorel Arkansas
Enjoy going to work again!
Enjoy far less corporate mandates and hoops to jump through
Enjoy positive, supportive working envionment and collaborative team-work
Enjoy having a voice, making a visible and meaningful impact and being respected
Competitive compensation packages, including profit sharing, 401K, outstanding healthcare benefits
Education, training and tuition reimbursement is often extended for outstanding employees JOB DESCRIPTION
In a nutshell: Responsible for plant electrical Maintenance. Provides direction to electrical crafts personnel as well as controlling all aspects of plant equipment condition. This Electrical Supervisor will develop or source and promote opportunities for training or skill development for crafts people to ensure skill sets are current with plant technologies. Has 8 reports, namely Electrical Craftsmen.
- Promote the practice of working safely through demonstrating and enforcing
- Proficient at use of safety, environmental and emergency response procedures.
Performs Engineering functions to supprort the ongoing modifications and
enhancements to equipment.
- Prepares specifications and reviews plant for proposed renovation projects.
- Review engineering or architectural drawings drawing for accuracy and
- Directs and inspects work performed by contractors to determine adherence to
plans and specifications on all plant equipment.
- Keeps records and prepares reports of plant performance
- Utilize equipment performance data to determine proper maintenance
- Uses Root Cause Analysis techniques in troubleshooting practices and
- Supervision of plant electricians
- Deal proficiently with human relations related issues.
- Troubleshoot technical problems
- Manage in house or external projects
- Plan and organize major plant maintenance outages.
- Use AutoCAD to participate in designing new equipment or modify existing
- Failure analysis and report on failed components
- Use computerized maintenance management and purchasing systems
- Prepare RFEs as assigned
- Maintain positive relations with suppliers and contractors and add to them with trusted vendors QUALIFICATIONS
Skilled in failure analysis of electrical maintenance equipment and can troubleshoot electrical and mechanical technical equipment and machinery problems.
High emotional intellegence and the ability to create highly functional, collaborative teams
A 4 year engineering degree is preferred but candidates who have relevant technical certifications will be considered
Must have experience supervising maintenance craftsmen
5-15 years of experience is ideal
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: