Job #: 14737
Title: Reliability Centered Maintenance Manager - Metals
Job Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania - United States
Salary: $90,000.00 - $120,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Reliabilty Centered Maintenance Manager - Metals S.W. PA
Emotional Intellegence Matters Here!
Promotional opportunities in a SUPPORTIVE work environment which encourages collaboration and team-work
Easy commute with less traffic congestion from most directions in S.W. PA JOB DESCRIPTION
In a nut-shell: Conduct Root Cause Analysis of equipment failures, maintain plant equipment integrity, resolve outages, participate in CI, E&S, & Quality activities. Responsible for continuous and efficient operation; coordination of the workforce; installation of new equipment; maintenance of existing equipment, including troubleshooting mechanical, hydraulic and some electrical problems, and on-call availability 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
- Provides expertise in the principles of root cause analysis (RCA) and Reliability Centered Maintenance to create an environment of continuous asset reliability improvement
- REPORTS include 6 Salaried Personnel and 40 Hourly Associates. REPORTS to: Regional General Manager
- Apply techniques that support & sustain Associates enthusiasm and implement strategies that enable parties with opposing outlooks to recognize common goals and work together to achieve them
- Work with Operations to plan maintenance repairs necessary to provide safe, reliable equipment to meet and exceed customers needs.
- Oversee preventative and predictive maintenance reliability systems and programs
- Establish, direct & maintain a predictive and preventative maintenance program
- Plan & coordinate maintenance outages to assure efficient operation of a plant facility
- Maintain a sufficient qualified workforce to meet the maintenance needs.
- Coordinate and manage capital improvement projects.
- Achieve the yearly budgeted maintenance spending
- Direct and administer the Environmental & Safety Functions of the Maintenance Department
- Maintain safety and environmental standards that are in compliance with OSHA, DEP and EPA.
- Lead continuous improvement efforts throughout the plant using lean manufacturing principles
- Participates in Quality and CI teams and initiatives
- Apply techniques that support and sustain employee enthusiasm and implement strategies that enable parties with opposing outlooks to recognize common goals and work together to achieve them.
- Relevant mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic troubleshooting experience
- Candidate must be able to read and understand electrical and hydraulic schematics
- Preference will be given to BA/BS degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, however RCM leadership experience is most important.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: