Job #: 14772
Title: Maintenance and Reliabilty Engineer - Chemicals
Job Location: Freeport, Texas - United States
Salary: $90,000.00 - $100,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: 5% Bonus Opportunity
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Global Chemical Company seeks talented Maintenance and Reliability Engineer for their Freeport Tx location where performance gets rewarded. JOB DESCRIPTION
Below is the clients description
The Maintenance and Reliability Engineers responsibilities will be in the Maintenance area. You will help to develop plans, programs and procedures related to improving plant equipment reliability in order to meet the plant objectives in such a manner as to promote the most effective utilization of maintenance personnel and equipment.
Plant Maintenance Support
- Provide technical repair expertise and troubleshooting focal point for plant equipment including: Pumps, Exchangers, Pressure Vessels, Storage Tanks, Piping, Etc.
- Develop and direct repair plans for major equipment failures and plant outages. < >Site administration of the CMMS which includes providing training on the system and managing the database.Plant Preventative Maintenance (PM) Process:
- Monitor and report PM compliance and make recommendations to ensure timely completion of PM items. < >Optimize Plant preventative maintenance (PM) processPlant and Equipment Reliability :
- Improve overall plant reliability through PM effectiveness
- Implement trigger criteria for, and drive, a failure analysis and Root Cause Analysis process for equipment downtime < >Act as focal point for Plant Fixed Fee Seal program with support from seal vendorPSM Mechanical Integrity:
< >Assume responsibility for and execute all portions of the PSM Mechanical Integrity Program
ISO Quality Responsibilities and Authority
< >Implement and follow SIGs ISO-9002 programs, policies and procedures outlined by the ISO Standard. Cooperate with the department to meet the requirements of ISO-9002 programs, policies and procedures, and to ensure continued compliance through regular internal audits and team meetings.
Responsible Care Management Responsibilities and Authority
- Practice Responsible Care Management through active participation and adherence to the Guiding Principles of the Responsible Care Management System and contribute to the sustainability of the OSHA VPP Program by continuing to uphold the principles demonstrated as a STAR site
BS Mechanical or Chemical Engineer ( ME or ChemE) with 5-15 years of experience from the reliability and maintenance within the Chemical Process, PetroChemical, or Refining Industry. Must be from a plant environment. Looking for someone with a solid background in Maintenance and Reliability of industrial systems. Should have working knowledge of the ASME and API codes. Must have experience with a CMMS and Mechanical Integrity programs. Experience with both fixed and rotating equipment is desired
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: