Job #: 14776
Title: Quantitative Model Risk Officer - Program Manager or Director
Job Location: Orlando, Florida - United States
Salary: $105,000.00 - $190,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Traditional - financial institution
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Quantitative Model Risk Officer - Program Manager or Director
With a expanding need of quantitative analysis, our client employer strives to create a dynamic environment with tremendous room for associates of all backgrounds to learn, grow, and fully attain their maximum potential. JOB DESCRIPTION
Daily, Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Duties:
- Leveraging education, colleagues and training opportunities to advance solutions to business problems.
- Contributing to model validation strategies, in a cooperative, leadership, or analytic capacity.
- Contributing horizontally by information sharing across the validation team.
- Documenting validation processes and outcomes.
- Evaluating the methodologies and methods used by the modeling team to advance and manage their models, and spotting possible risk and the accompanying materiality of the risk.
- Benchmarking model methodologies and performance by stipulating and managing the expansion of different models.
- Resolving difficulties with limited data and making conclusions with analytical justifications.
- Complying with the banks model policy and regulatory requirements.
- Understanding business methods and portfolios related with model use, and the context of model use within those methods.
- Providing constructive and actionable solutions to model issues acknowledged.
- Researching industry practices associated to model methodologies.
- Communicating validation outcomes to management, model owners, regulators, and auditors.
- Eight (8) or more years of experience developing and managing models at a Large and Complex bank;
- Nine (9) or more years experience in quantitative analysis with Statistics, Econometrics or Financial Risk Management in banking or a related industry;
- Experience using statistical programming languages such as SAS, SQL and R;
- Excellent analytical skills that consist of statistical analysis, model validation/development/execution;
- Capacity to work under pressure and organize, manage and prioritize multiple deliverables;
- Ability to effectively communicate with peers, senior management and partners;
- Six (6) more years of experience in quantitative analysis related to Statistics, Econometrics or Financial Risk Management;
- Bachelors degree in mathematics, statistics, business, accounting, finance, quantitative analysis, or related areas;
- Masters degree in Statistics, Economics, Financial Engineering, Operational Research, Physics or Mathematics.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: