Job #: 14778
Title: Residential Real Estate Program Manager (TRID intensive)
Job Location: Atlanta, Georgia - United States
Salary: $65,000.00 - $85,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Oversees the day to day operations of the departments responsible for ensuring compliance with pertinent laws/regulations governing residential mortgage initial applications, disclosures, Loan Estimates, and Closing Disclosures. The incumbent will oversee and implement policies and procedures to augment accurateness and efficiency with a concentration on regulatory compliance. The model applicant will possess wide-ranging knowledge with residential mortgage application disclosures, regulatory compliance and closing. Moreover, skilled applicants must be skillful with TRID documents and possess an expert level of awareness of all pertinent regulations and laws relating to consumer/residential mortgage lending. JOB DESCRIPTION
Residential Real Estate Program Manager (TRID intensive)
Chief Duties and Responsibilities:
- Extensive and proven critical thinking and problem-solving skills to promptly recognize, heighten, and resolve any possible compliance concerns.
- Interpersonal skills to motivate, coach, and influence others, as well as diplomacy to work with management across business units.
- Manage a staff accountable for safeguarding compliance, preparation, accurateness, and timing of the initial closing disclosure.
- Evaluate and manage policies and procedures manual as well as system functionality to make modifications as compulsory.
- In depth knowledge of TRID and other apt lending laws.
- Focus efforts to reduce risk of violations and liability arising from violations.
- Stay up-to-date on all pertinent product guidelines, processes, government regulations and industry compliance best practices.
- Supervise and monitor pipeline volume concentrating on correctness, effectiveness, transparency, and client service. Proactively manage disclosure goals and escalated problems.
- Engage regulatory auditors throughout onsite and off-site audits conducted by, but not limited to, the CFPB, the GSEs, HUD, and numerous state regulatory auditors.
Experience and Skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- College degree (preferred)
- Eight (8) + years of recent regulatory compliance experience including any combination of
- Initial disclosures
- Loan estimates
- Re-disclosure requirements and changes of circumstance
- Closing disclosures
- Five (5) or more years in a supervisory role
- Robust computer skills; Proficiency with Loan Origination systems, regulatory language, and Microsoft Office.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: