Job #: 14793
Title: Pega Developer
Job Location: Tampa, Florida - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Excellent opportunity to work for a Fortune 200 Company and leader in its industry. The company is very stable and profitable. The company has been voted several times by its employees as "One of the Best Company`s to Work For". The enjoy top notch ccompany benefits, work/life balance, opportunity for career growth, etc. They have an on-site gym and a cafeteria.
The office is located near the Tampa International Airport. Tampa has a relatively low cost of living compared to larger metro areas such as NYC, Chicago, Los Angles, Boston, etc. The State of Florida does not have state income tax (so your paycheck goes a little farther). Beaches in Clearwater and St. Petersburg are a 30 minute drive. Tampa is about 75 miles from Orlando which has attractions like Walt Disney World, Epcot, Universal Studios and other theme parks. JOB DESCRIPTION
Full-time (direct hire) position with an industry leader in Tampa, Florida offering competitive salary, annual bonus, comprehensive benefits (including a pension plan and 401k), and career growth. Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder.
In this role you will participate in the design, development, implementation and maintenance of the system components of business applications across internal development platforms.
Primary duties & responsibilities:
- Design, develop, test and implement application solutions and system enhancements using Pega 7 PRPC development toolset.
- Design, debug and document efficient application code.
- Participate in Daily Huddles, Sprint Planning, Sprint Demos, Sprint Review and Retrospective, and Project Retrospectives for assigned initiatives.
- Assist in the development and execution of system test plans.
- Interact with internal customers and other department members to research and assist in the resolution of system application problems and ensure that business applications are available, up and running.
- Assist with the analysis and/or re-design of business/application system problems that are reported to the Production Support team
- Research and recommend more efficient ways of automated error handling within applications where post-implementation problems exist.
- Participate in troubleshooting and triaging of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution.
- At least 3 years of Pega BPM development experience including Pega 7, PRPC experience. (Any experience with Pega UI or Pega CRM a plus. Pega CSA/CCSA preferred)
- Bachelor`s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related technical degree from an accredited university and/ or (5 + years) prior practical experience
- Knowledge of backend database including validating stored procedures, jobs and triggers.
- 2-3 years experience developing SQL queries
- Possess a good understanding of relational database design
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with Jira.
- 2-3 years SoapUI integration testing experience
- Self-motivated and adaptable individual able to evaluate, maintain and prioritize multiple objectives simultaneously in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
The company will only employ candidates who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this position. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future are not eligible for hire.
How to Apply: