Job #: 14797
Title: Accounting Software Support Analyst
Job Location: Buffalo, New York - United States
Salary: $55,000.00 - $70,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Excellent Benefits!
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our client is an industry leader with 19 locations and over 750 employees in the US and abroad. They have doubled in less than 4 years! If you are looking for an employer that provides the opportunity to work with cutting edge technology in a professional, positive work culture that values work/life balance, this is the job for you!
Benefits and Perks:
*Casual dress code including jeans
*Flexible management / work from home when necessary
*Regular company sponsored breakfasts and luncheons
*Fantastic team environment! JOB DESCRIPTION
About the Job:
As part of a larger IT team you will assist in supporting our clients enterprise financial software which includes Accounting functions.
- Will be an escalation point for helpdesk and will work to resolve more advanced, Level III issues with the software.
- Responsible for adding/deleting users as well as general software administration and configuration tasks.
- Will be a key player on various projects that involve integrations with practice management software and well as implementing new modules etc.
- Will identify ways that the software can be utilized more effectively and efficiently
About the Ideal Candidate
- Prior experience as a Business Analyst or Applications Support Analyst with Financial / Accounting software. Aderant software experience a plus.
- Enterprise ERP Financial System like Lawson, SAP, Peoplesoft, Oracle ERP, etc. a plus.
- Must be authorized to work in the US. No visa sponsorship or Corp to Corp.
How to Apply: