Job #: 14804
Title: Senior Ag (Agricultural) Relationship Lending Officer & Relationship Manager
Job Location: Staunton, Virginia - United States
Salary: $105,000.00 - $185,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Senior Ag (Agricultural) Relationship Lending Officer & Relationship Manager
- The selcted candidate will be tasked with the administration of a robust, established agricultural loan portfolio. You will service it as required to safeguard maximum profitability for the client bank.
- Also keenly focused on the development of new business through calling on existing and potential customers and representing the bank in community activities.
- You will process and approve agriculture and commercial loan requests. Inspection and verification of collateral and evaluation of operations through field inspections is mandatory.
- Development of new business by expanding existing relationships and calling on potential customers.
Senior Ag (Agricultural) Relationship Lending Officer & Relationship Manager- Chief Responsibilities & Functions:
- Review all lender loan requests presented to the Committee.
- Complete required loan analysis on new and existing credit lines.
- Supervision and service of assigned agriculture loans.
- Responsible for proper file documentation of assigned loans.
- Preparation and presentation of loan request for new and existing customers.
- Become knowledgeable on current markets and market trends of agricultural commodities. Be up to date on marketing alternatives for agricultural commodities using forward contracting or futures markets. Responsible for working knowledge of USDA Farm Programs as well as crop insurance coverage available to local producers.
- Keep current on the Farm Service Agency Direct & Guaranteed Loan Programs as well as Disaster Loan Programs.
- Adherence to lending policies and procedures.
- Perform field inspections of existing and potential agricultural customers to verify the adequacy of collateral securing the credit as well as to evaluate the general management and condition of the operation.
- Promote the improvement of Client Bank through quality customer service, knowledge and promotion of products, professionalism in conduct and diligent work ethic.
- Greet all customers pleasantly and make them feel welcome and comfortable.
- Handle transactions quickly and professionally.
- Effectively handle customer questions and problems.
- Call on existing customers to maintain existing business and generate new business.
- Call on prospective customers to generate new business.
- Refer potential customers to proper Bank personnel.
- Participate in Ag-related community activities.
- Take necessary action to service delinquent accounts to include working with legal counsel.
- Handle/assist repossession effort and sales as necessary.
- Review of assigned loans to the client Bank Watch List.
- Possibly may earn status as member of Loan Committee
- Strong commitment to providing exceptional customer service;
- 8+ years Ag Lending/Commercial experience or equivalent training and/or experience;
- Experience in analyzing credit requests, collateral analysis, budget monitoring and obtaining and monitoring government guarantees;
- Business development experience;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Farm/Ranch inspection experience;
- Willingness to work on community projects.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: