Job #: 14808
Title: Commercial Real Estate (CRE) Relationship Manager - Banking
Job Location: Destin, Florida - United States
Salary: $110,000.00 - $180,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Commercial Real Estate (CRE) Relationship Manager - Banking
- Your will partner with and service high profile and highly complicated CRE clients.
- Fully utilize all skills to independently to identify, explore and acquire potential new CRE customers by prospecting and networking with businesses and COI`s.
- Cross-sell bank products and services through a consultative need based selling approach.
Position Overview and Responsibilities:
- Dedicates financial knowledge and banking knowledge to the community by sitting on non-profit boards and participating in associations within the business community.
- Manage and grow assigned book of business.
- Work with processors, underwriters, attorneys, brokers, and closers to facilitate loan origination, closing and management.
- Develop and manage a book of business of complex CRE clients with multifaceted corporate structures and complicated high-level business banking needs.
- Create sales opportunities and close business, from existing and perspective clients.
- Assist customers with questions and resolve issues relating to accounts and bank products, lending or otherwise.
- Develop and present relevant business proposals to acquire new relationships with new customers and/or prospects.
- Maintain CRE files and provide reports to management on activity and leads.
- Provide activity reports to management.
- Attend loan closings to on-board new CRE clients.
Position Requirements & Needed Skills:
- Eight (8) + years of related CRE lending and banking experience
- Successful Completion of Omega Lending for CRE loans or equivalent bank commercial credit training
- Robust sales and communication skills
- High degree of attention to detail
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- 25% travel is required throughout region
- Bachelors degree and MBA is preferred
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: