Job #: 14809
Title: Senior Manager - Risk Management Audit
Job Location: Memphis, Tennessee - United States
Salary: $115,000.00 - $160,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Senior Manager - Risk Management Audit JOB DESCRIPTION
The Senior Manager - Risk Management Audit is fully accountable for partaking in internal audits related to Risk Management for numerous lines of business across the organization. Areas may include but are not limited to: Enterprise Risk, Credit, Market, Operational, Third Party, And Model Risk Management; Corporate Treasury, Capital Markets, etc.
- Incorporate process documentation, risk identification, internal control identification, internal control evaluation, and supporting in the preparation of audit reports highlighting audit problems and pertinent process augmentations.
- accountability for allotted audit testing and providing aid to construct project and testing plans that efficiently incorporate appropriate risks, scope, staffing requirements, deliverables, etc.
- Will deliver audit updates and outcomes to appropriate parties through judicious communications.
- Reviewing management reporting and supporting the design and implementation of technology empowered unceasing risk monitoring and auditing answers that impact the planning of audit activities.
- Other tasks include
- Assistance in the continuing risk assessment of numerous auditable units;
- Keeping up to date with applicable regulations and relevant industry trends;
Senior Manager - Risk Management Audit
1. Professional certification such as Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), and/or other risk management certification.
2. Robust acquaintance of audit principles, practices and methodologies including understanding of audit principles that govern objectivity and independence.
3. Capacity to quickly understand complex, new and dynamic processes.
4. Capacity to juggle multiple work efforts and to quickly change direction, as needed
5. Basic acquaintance of client relationship management and basic acquaintance of project management.
6. Self-motivated, operates with a sense of urgency and robust attention to detail
7. Bachelor`s degree
8. Four (4) or more years of professional experience.
9. Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
10 MS Office, particularly Excel, proficient.
11. Direct experience in internal audit.
12. Basic acquaintance of operational and technical environments of financial institutions including basic acquaintance of applicable banking laws and regulations.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: