Job #: 14811
Title: Enterprise Risk Internal Audit Senior Manager
Job Location: Dallas, Texas - United States
Salary: $115,000.00 - $160,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our client is currently seeking an Enterprise Risk Internal Audit Senior Manager
This position will back precise audit functions and construct and collaborate with other group members.The Enterprise Risk Internal Audit Senior Manager will be a significant member of the third line of defense and will play a vital part in the execution of internal audits. JOB DESCRIPTION
Responsibilities - Enterprise Risk Internal Audit Senior Manager
- Complete assignments under the direction of the General Auditor which may include individual or numerous audit assignments.
- Assist with comprehensive risk assessments and engagement planning.
- Executing quality audit work as allocated and mandatory. Construct, present, and finalize audit reports.
- Follow-up on the status of exceptions noted during audits, counting internal, external and regulatory examination reports.
- Construct and preserve relationships with bank staff and management to enable proactive assessment of the banks risk profile.
- Appraise processes and internal controls, observance to bank policies, procedures, and compliance with federal and state banking regulations.
- Robust organizational and time management skills, and the capacity to deal with intricate complications involving multiple variables in non-standardized circumstances.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration or another relevant field required.
- Six (6) or more years of internal audit experience in the financial industry and/or public accounting required.
- Professional certifications such as Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist CAMS, Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager CRCM or further germane certification preferred.
- Acquaintance of enterprise risk management, the bank secrecy act, anti-money laundering, and compliance laws and regulations, risk assessment practices, control analysis and audit practices.
- Exceptional oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: