Job #: 14812
Title: Audit Program Manager - Enterprise Risk Management
Job Location: Pine Bluff, Arkansas - United States
Salary: $115,000.00 - $160,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Audit Program Manager - Enterprise Risk Management
Description JOB DESCRIPTION
The Audit Program Manager - Enterprise Risk Management is a vital leader in the client banks organization, answerable for defining and completing the yearly audit plan for accountable reporting areas. Will back initiatives supportive of unceasing enhancement engrossed in audit practices as applicable. Promotes risk cognizance in the enterprise through constructive and collaborative relations with executives and staff. The incumbent will be inventive in upholding internal auditing standards governing all audit activities that obey internal and professional standards. This position exercises wide-ranging autonomy for resourcefulness and independent judgement.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Progresses the preparation of a comprehensive risk-based, multi-year plan of audit coverage for allocated divisions.
- Constructs and maintains partnerships with senior executives and other key participants.
- Manages audit projects to cover significant risks and produces eloquent audit reports that undoubtedly communicates risks and core audit matters.
- Contributes to overall strategic audit plan; constructs goals and monitors events.
- Hires and manages a platform of Internal Audit professionals, providing continuing coaching, training, and inspiration.
- Constructs a robust relationship with senior management to safeguard discussions are constructive.
- Labors diligently to understand the banks strategies and risks.
- Proactively keeps platform knowledgeable of developing trends and practices touching internal audit.
Position qualifications and role requirements
- Eight (8) + years auditing in the financial services industry.
- Robust oral and written communication; calm making presentations to executives, external auditors, and regulators.
- A successful track record constructing robust relationships across a wide-ranging ranges of leadership functions
- Collaborative and takes ownership to safeguard the quality of the audit teams product and success
- Robust project management skills with the capacity to prioritize multiple demands
- In depth knowledge and acquaintance in the banking industry and in enterprise risk management including compliance, various risk disciplines.
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college or university
- Certification such as CIA, CAMS, CRM, CFE
- Possess business judgement and judgement plus capacity to resolve and communicate crucial issues to all levels
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: