Job #: 14824
Title: QA Manufacturing/Continuous Improvement
Job Location: Stockbridge, Vermont - United States
Salary: $105,000.00 - $140,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
The Vitals are:
1.Willing to relocate to a rural setting.Vermont is Farm-Land BUT close to Burlington,Vermont(On Lake Champlain).within a 45 minute Drive.Also near Dartmouth College,Hanover,NH.Do NOT send anyone who is not from PA,OH,Upstate NY or New England,Wi,Mn,Colorado unless they have ties to New England.This is the land of Skiing,Hiking,Snowmobiling,Camping,Lakes,Hunting,Fishing.Only 2.5 hours from Boston.KEY is that they have worked in an INJECTION MOLDING MFG Co.Not a Lot of moves in work history.Working directly with Hiring Manager and have placed multiple candidates here.Will pay relo.They do work for the Aerospace,Medical Device,Biotech,Automotive Industry.Any candidate out of these Industries with INJECTION MOLDING experience would be a Great fit.Must be willing to be ON THE FLOOR.This is NOT a Desk Job.IF candidate has an AS send him/her.If candidate has excellent Injection Molding experience and a STEADY work History,send them.I will screen candidate in or out. JOB DESCRIPTION
1.JOB TITLE: Quality Assurance/Continuous Improvement Manager(90-120k)
DEPARTMENT: Stockbridge Operations Quality Engineering/Assurance
REPORTS TO: Stockbridge,VT Plant Manager
The Quality/Continuous Improvement Manager is responsible for maintaining and improving the plant-wide quality system that focuses on customer satisfaction, defect prevention, improved defect detection, and continuous improvement utilizing Six Sigma techniques.
This is a hands-on position requiring 50%+ of the work requirements being executed in the manufacturing departments.
Managing our Quality Department to ensure the efficient production of high-quality components through direct supervision of the Quality Assurance Team including Manufacturing Quality Engineers, Quality Technicians, Specialists, and Document Control.
Duties will include ensuring that approved documents are available to all personnel at the point of use, inspection and disposition of all raw materials and manufactured product is completed and properly documented, that finished goods are properly packaged/inspected/labeled, and that employees are properly trained and have safe working conditions. QUALIFICATIONS
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- A minimum of 10 years experience supervising a Quality Assurance Department preferred. Must also be able to deal effectively and professionally with team members
- Experience with team-based troubleshooting of injection molds and injection molding processes
- Strong statistical background (including the use of Excel, Minitab, etc.), SPC/SQC and various quality based statistical tools
- Able to effectively lead a cross-function/departmental internal team
- Ability to train and coach others in field of expertise and quality systems
- Excellent external/internal customer and presentation skills to all levels of customers organizations
- Strong multiple project management skills
- Able to thrive in a fast paced environment characterized by high growth.
- Bachelors Degree (preferably in a technical discipline) or equivalent related work experience required
- Minimum of 10 years quality assurance or quality engineering supervisory experience in medical device and/or automotive markets
- Quality System Regulation (QSR) and ISO 13485 experience for medical device manufacturing. Including experience in IQ/OQ/PQ validation protocol execution
- Plastic injection molding experience desirable, preferably in a multi-plant environment
- ASQ Certified Quality Engineer, Quality Auditor, Quality Manager and/or Six Sigma green/black belt certification is desirable
- Excellent negotiation, presentation, meeting facilitation, and organizational skills
- Strong customer relationship building skills
- Strong hands-on analytical problem solving abilities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: