Job #: 15107
Title: Deposit Strategy - Managing Director
Job Location: Dallas, Texas - United States
Salary: $150,000.00 - $300,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Deposit Strategy - Managing Director
This individual will be the Banks Chiefs Deposit business thought leader. Primarily responsible for oversight and management of the deposit strategy with a focus on building new and deepening existing deposit initiatives. Will work closely with the CEO to ensure that correct efforts are in place to ensure goals are met within the framework of the banks deposit plan.
- Develops and implements strategic deposit products program for the Bank.
- Works with teams across all bank geographies, develops production goals for all markets and teams to ensure adequate product and geographic diversification and compliance with Bank guidelines.
- Establishes new product or industry niches and develops a marketing/sales plan to execute with goals of establishing industry expertise and driving deposit portfolio growth.
- Collaborates with all departments to ensure full integration of deposit banking activities within the organization.
- Banking deposit strategic planning working in concert with CEO and CFO.
- Prepare and present reports to the Board of Directors as requested.
- Serves on Bank committees as appropriate.
- Additional duties as assigned by the CEO.
- Responsible for deposit banking activities including setting goals and strategies for deposit production, production, profitability, diversification, concentration management, regulatory compliance, and risk management.
Minimum Requirements & Qualifications:
- Aptitude with Microsoft Office Suite of products.
- Bachelors degree from an accredited four-year college or university in business administration, finance or related field required; advanced degree in banking or related field
- Masters in Business Administration or CPA is preferred.
- 10+ years in Deposit strategy required
- 10+ years of management experience
- Strong written, verbal, presentation, and organization skills.
- High emotional intelligence with proven ability to motivate, mentor and coach others.
- Effectively and self-sufficiently solves problems with effective results.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: