Job #: 15108
Title: Executive Director - Deposit Banking and Pricing Strategist
Job Location: Pine Bluff, Arkansas - United States
Salary: $150,000.00 - $300,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Executive Director - Deposit Banking and Pricing Strategist
You will be a vital member of the Executive Leadership team to develop, deploy, optimize and leverage critical deposit strategies across the banks footprint. You will be the chief architect setting client acquisition programs, develop new cross-sell strategies and deploy innovative brand-building initiatives to aggressively grow deposit portfolios, increase fee income and drive incremental revenue and pre-tax income. JOB DESCRIPTION
Responsibilities of this opportunity:
- Drive client insight and feedback gathering efforts among target audiences in developing timely, relevant and compelling marketing and positioning platforms, with emphasis on positioning intangible attributes and creating equity among the divisions solutions, offerings and programs.
- Partner with various teams to create effective deposit growth strategies by harnessing the companys delivery channels including web, store, and mobile to safeguard the sale and profitability of deposit products or services, analyzing business development and brand awareness activities and trends.
- Develop short and long-range objectives and performance standards for measuring progress and tracking and communicating deposit strategy fiscal results
- Assess the financial aspects of the deposit generation and profitability strategy and tactics, such as budgets, research and development appropriations, and return-on-investment.
- Demonstrate compliance with all bank regulations that apply to this position and stay abreast of regulation changes.
- Maintain working knowledge of all required policies and procedures regarding the Bank Secrecy Act, Regulation CC, Regulation E, Bank Security and other regulations that apply to your position.
- Develop cross-channel marketing programs for the Corporate Banking division that elevate the organizations brand reputation and create increased demand for support and services within the Corporate Banking portfolio (middle-market and debt capital markets).
- Previous experience within a leading commercial bank or middle-market corporate lending organization preferred.
- Ten or more years of proven experience in managing teams within a mid-to-large size banking organization.
- Deep project management and matrix management oversight skills, with the capacity to establish processes and project timelines to ensure delivery of sophisticated, multifaceted deposit tactics and initiatives.
- Demonstrated ability to provide thought leadership and influence decision-makers.
- Comfortable working with Board Members in championing new approaches, securing incremental budget allocations and gaining buy-in and support for unique and unfamiliar marketing tactics and techniques.
- Outstanding written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Bachelors degree in business, marketing or related field, or related equivalent experience. MBA and/or commercial bank or middle-market corporate lending organization preferred
- 12 (twelve) + years of related experience with an emphasis on deposit strategy development.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: