Job #: 15111
Title: Business Continuity Specialist
Job Location: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma - United States
Salary: $55,000.00 - $100,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Business Continuity Specialist
Fullly responsible for aiding the the strategy, development and testing of the overall Business/Corporate Continuity plans for each functional area of the client bank with a focus on providing the ability to recover operations with minimal operational loss or risk to the client bank. JOB DESCRIPTION
Business Continuity Specialist
- Delivers 24 hour a day/7 day a week on-call support for any emergency which may necessitate activation of all or part of organizational continuity and recovery action strategiesEvaluates the corporate continuity consequences of proposed technological or organizational changes, and synchronizes any revisions to the existing continuity action plans
- Sets objectives for BCP and manages projects and continuing related BCP work events
- Documents the results of all tests and drills, and identifies any suggested augmentations to the continuity and recovery action strategies
- Ensures BCP framework remains modern and applicable to organizations changing company operations and linked risk profiles.
- Outlines and manages a distribution strategy to safeguard that continuity and recovery action plans are correctly secured, distributed, and made available under all disaster scenarios
- Coordinates resources to guarantee orientation in pursuit of BC program objectives
- Safeguards that continuity and recovery action plans are kept up-to-date and reflective of business requirements and environmental modification
- Serves as the organization liaison for enterprise-wide corporate continuity efforts
- Knowledge of corporate impact analysis and corporate continuity strategies as well as developing, implementing, preserving and exercising company continuity plans mandatory.
- Aptitude to identify and understand organizational risks and susceptibilities and develop resilience tactics and response, restoration, and recovery plans to lessen risk
- Capability to build and mature a disaster recovery program and organizational framework based on an industry recognized best practices
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in financial services, information technology, or corporate continuity environments strongly preferred
- Robust administrative skills, with efficiency in developing tasks and managing resources to attain target dates.
- Ability to develop a Corporate Impact Analysis to measure and qualify possible effects of events on the organization and its procedures to prepare Recovery Time Objective and Recovery Point Objective that meet business requirements and contractual requirements.
- Thorough acquaintance of information systems and process operations traversing all platforms.
- Must be able to interface and coordinate work efficiently and effectively with all functional areas.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: