Job #: 15112
Title: Disaster Recovery Senior Analyst
Job Location: Kansas City, Kansas - United States
Salary: $50,000.00 - $105,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Traditional Bank
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
- Counseling the Executive Lead of Business Continuity Planning and on the ever evolving standing of disaster recovery dangers, standards, regulations, recovery resolutions, and trending program essentials.
- Providing scheduled and ad hoc deliveries intelligence to the Executive Lead of Business Continuity Planning on the status of the disaster recovery strategy and open actionable events.
- Creating, implementing, and preserving a strong, enterprise-wide disaster recovery strategy into a cohesive plan.
- Hands on knowledge and familiarity with the information technology (IT) operations of the Client. This includes but is not limited to; hardware/software, mandatory redundancy, information security (IS), and applicable control environment.
- Developing and supervising maintenance of enterprise wide disaster recovery plans.
- Handling actionable items resulting from drills, exercises and live events.
- Presenting status updates to the program resources, plans and other auxiliary documentation throughout merger and acquisition (M&A) events.
- Recognizing and executing program augmentations and efficiencies.
- Preserving constructive associations with both internal and external collaborators to support the disaster recovery strategy.
- Counseling and collaborating with stakeholders, business unit leaders and vital leadership parties.
- Constructing and implementing augmentations to the disaster recovery strategy and program as necessary.
- Creating, recording, and performing disaster recovery exercises and drills.
- Constructing and distributing presentations to executive leadership related to the Clients disaster recovery efforts.
Duties of the Disaster Recovery Senior Analyst:
- Knowledge of Business Continuity Planning and Disaster Recovery frameworks and principles.
- Capacity to communicate technical ideas in a non-technical manner.
- Experience in organizing, authenticating, and executing disaster recovery drills.
- Wide-ranging understanding of banking processes and the financial services industry as a whole.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Ability to produce high-quality documents, presentations, and analyses.
- Robust understanding of disaster recovery strategies.
- Acquainted with the FFIEC I.T. examination handbook for business continuity planning.
- Knowledge of the development, application, and authentication of disaster recovery strategies.
- Familiarity with the banking/financial services regulatory environment.
- Four or more years experience with disaster recovery strategy creation as well as program/plan development and implementation.
- Six or more years experience in Disaster Recovery (DR), Information Technology (IT) or Business Continuity Planning (BCP).
- Five or more years project or program management experience.
- Bachelors degree in business, accounting, finance, emergency management, or related fields.
- Professional certification(s) preferred
- Three or more years experience in banking/financial services with concentration in operations, information technology (IT), or risk management.
How to Apply: