Job #: 15113
Title: Business Continuity Officer
Job Location: Memphis, Tennessee - United States
Salary: $50,000.00 - $105,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Traditional Bank
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Profile and Summary
Staying abreast of changing disaster recovery regulations, recovery resolutions, and trending program essentials. Creating, implementing, and preserving a strong, enterprise-wide disaster recovery strategy into a cohesive plan. Hands-on knowledge of the IT operations. This includes but is not limited to; hardware/software, mandatory redundancy, information security (IS), and applicable control environment. Handling actionable items resulting from drills, exercises and live events. Preserving constructive associations with both internal and external collaborators to support the disaster recovery strategy. Counseling and collaborating with stakeholders, business unit leaders and leadership. Creating, recording, and performing disaster recovery exercises and drills. JOB DESCRIPTION
Business Continuity Officer expectations
- Capacity to communicate technical ideas in a non-technical manner.
- Experience in organizing, authenticating, and executing disaster recovery drills.
- Wide-ranging understanding of banking processes and the financial services industry as a whole.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Ability to produce high-quality documents, presentations, and analyses.
- Robust understanding of disaster recovery strategies.
- FFIEC examination handbook for business continuity planning.
- Knowledge of Business Continuity Planning and Disaster Recovery frameworks and principles.
- Knowledge of the development, application, and authentication of disaster recovery strategies.
- Familiarity with the banking/financial services regulatory environment.
- 4 (four) or more years experience:
- Banking/financial services with concentration in operations, information technology (IT), or risk management.
- Disaster recovery strategy creation as well as program/plan development and implementation.
- Disaster Recovery (DR), Information Technology (IT) or Business Continuity Planning (BCP).
- Project or program management experience.
- Bachelors degree in business, accounting, finance, emergency management, or related fields
How to Apply: