Job #: 15114
Title: Senior Crisis Management Officer
Job Location: Pine Bluff, Arkansas - United States
Salary: $50,000.00 - $105,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Senior Crisis Management Officer
Required to identify, monitor and where required challenge the BCM functions non-financial risk. Additionally, will design, implement and monitor the application of controls and risk mitigation strategies of business and infrastructure functions. Risks include but are not limited to Disaster, Technology and Infrastructure Failure and other Business Disruption Risks. JOB DESCRIPTION
Responsibilities - Senior Crisis Management Officer;
- Develop and refine minimum control standards for Crisis Management.
- Advise business and infrastructure functions on developing and implementing risk-based business continuity strategies for their business processes, including outsourced developments, and achieving unremitting improvement by proactively adapting to the changing risk environment, business and regulatory necessities.
- Conduct risk-based reviews of business continuity plans and testing performed by 1st line businesses; engage with senior management on CM risks and controls.
- Monitor business observance to CM Policy & Standards
- Be prepared to assist significantly in the client banks response during a crisis
- Launch, review and challenge risk controls across responsible business lines, in accordance with the risk appetite
- Analyze, test & challenge the precision, relevance and completeness of reported data to help validate the authenticity of the information and resiliency of the business and infrastructure functions
- Assisting in the implementation of initiatives resulting in a BAU operating model
- Minimum of four or more years relevant experience, preferably in financial services
- Operational planning and risk management skills are of paramount importance
- Proven understanding as a risk SME and thought leader in relevant disciplines
- Building relationships and influencing outcomes
- Good understanding of business processes
- Subject matter expertise in business continuity, crisis management, disaster recovery testing
- Project management
How to Apply: