Job #: 15115
Title: Business Continuity Senior Officer
Job Location: Pine Bluff, Arkansas - United States
Salary: $55,000.00 - $105,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Business Continuity Senior Officer
Responsible for assiting in the strategy, development, serviving and testing of the overall continuity plans for each functional area of the banking organization with a focus on providing capacity to recover systems and operations with negligible operation risk. Will augment contingency plans and moderate the effects of technology system or application failures.
Work will be accomplished with limited management and with significant latitude for the use of inventiveness and independent decision. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Evaluates the corporate continuity consequences of proposed technological or organizational changes, and synchronizes any revisions to the existing continuity and recovery action plans.
- Defines data backup and storage standards necessary for IT continuity and recovery action plans.
- Documents the results of all tests and drills, and identifies any suggested augmentations to the continuity and recovery action strategies.
- Ensures CC framework remains modern and applicable to organizations changing company operations and linked risk profiles.
- Delivers on-call support for any emergency which may necessitate activation of all or part of organizational continuity and recovery action strategies
- Outlines and manages a distribution strategy to safeguard that continuity and recovery action plans are correctly secured, distributed, and made available under all disaster scenarios.
- Serves as link between management and departmental company continuity teams
- Safeguards that continuity and recovery action plans are kept up-to-date and reflective of business requirements and environmental modification.
- Plans, calendars, and leads the testing of the IT continuity and recovery action strategies at minimum annually, or whenever significant deviations are made to those components.
- Plans and coordinates at least one mockup exercise a year, involving all vital corporate elements and IT functional areas.
- Serves as the organization liaison for enterprise-wide corporate continuity efforts.
- Coordinates resources to guarantee orientation in pursuit of BC program objectives.
Min skills/education/exp - Business Continuity Senior Associate
- Knowledge of corporate impact analysis and corporate continuity strategies as well as developing, implementing, preserving and exercising company continuity plans mandatory.
- Skill and ability to create and maintain an enterprise-wide alertness program and aid as a subject matter expert on corporate continuity.
- Aptitude to identify and understand organizational risks and susceptibilities and develop resilience tactics and response, restoration, and recovery plans to lessen risk.
- Capability to build and mature a disaster recovery program and organizational framework based on an industry recognized best practices.
- Ability to develop a Corporate Impact Analysis (BIA) to measure and qualify possible effects of events on the organization and its procedures to prepare Recovery Time Objective (RTO) and Recovery Point Objective (RPO) that meet business requirements and contractual requirements.
- Robust PC skills (Microsoft Office, Visio, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Travel and off-hour on-call support mandatory.
- Must be able to interface and coordinate work efficiently and effectively with all functional areas.
- Must be able to manage several priorities concurrently, establish and meet deadlines, organize activities with other divisions, and perform job with precision and attention to detail.
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in financial services, information technology, or corporate continuity environments strongly preferred.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: