Job #: 15118
Title: Commercial Banking and Relationship Lender
Job Location: Houston, Texas - United States
Salary: $110,000.00 - $165,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Commercial Banking and Relationship Lender
This outstanding opportunity is with a growing regional bank with who has plenty of money to lend and no loan type concentration issues. If it is C&I, CRE, Investor, Owner Occupied, SBA, etc. they will do it!
- No extensive sales reporting;
- No pushing products of the day";
- Credit analysis and underwriting assistance;
- The lending platform isnt over populated with too many lenders!
The main tasks of the Commercial Banking Relationship Banker are to find, solicit, grow, manage, and increase commercial relationships in the Houston market.
Vital responsibilities and tasks of this opportunity:
- Handle loan requests from $500K and above demonstrating a robust understanding of needed technical aspects of lending and have a clear understanding of the basics of credit and finance.
- Work with local and state leadership to develop skills in prospecting, client management, call execution and credit underwriting if needed. Otherwise work with autonomy to develop, underwrite, and service business loans for business and individual clients including management of past dues and maturing loans.
- Accept full responsibility for proper relationship documentation and integrity.
- Aggressively but intelligently call on possible and current customers to sustain productivity and profitability in borrowing and non-lending relationships.
- Monitor loans to safeguard comprehensive conformity with terms and to establish any emerging trends.
- Deliver a Seamless customer banking experience in all interactions with clients or prospects as well as COIs.
- Keep well-informed of fluctuating business and economic changes which influence the portfolio, its profitability, and banking environment in general.
- Assess and extend credit and terms in agreement with bank credit policy.
- Represent the bank in the community by actively participating in civic affairs and local and professional organizations to identify and develop new clients and enhance the Banks image.
Mandatory skills or abilities required:
- Five (5) or more years of traditional bank Commercial, Corporate or Business Banking experience
- Deep understanding of credit and finance
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional negotiation skills
- Established proficiency in Microsoft Office software products
- Bachelor`s degree or corresponding education and related training
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: