Job #: 15092
Title: Analyst, BI and Analytics
Job Location: Chesterfield, Missouri - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
No relo available....
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
West side of St. Louis, MO....No sponsorship and no relocation available. American citizens and Green Card holders only...Skills: SSIS, SQL, Project Management, Azure Services, Power BI, Cognos. **Open for permanent, contract, or contract-to-perm** JOB DESCRIPTION
Title: Analyst, BI & Analytics
Skills: SSIS, SQL, Project Management, Azure Services, Power BI, Cognos.
The BI & Analytics Analyst will provide guidance and support to a global organization on how to leverage data as a competitive advantage. The candidate needs to be able to work at an operational and tactical level to ensure full transparency and access of data across the enterprise. He or she will work with a global team of resources to provide necessary data visibility at both a regional and global level.
The candidate will work on several key applications through their life cycle i.e. technical architecture, coding & development, testing, implementation and support.
This is a hands-on position that requires the candidate to be extremely engaged in all aspects of the BI landscape and have the ability to assist in all applicable development activities.
- Continuously enhance and maintain companys enterprise data warehouse and associated data marts and tools
- Work with a global team of developers
- Deliver agreed upon BI projects and other deliverables
- Improve companys capabilities and velocity in information dissemination for making business decisions using constantly assessing and upgrading tools and processes
- Ensure rigor in design / code reviews, project planning, estimation, execution and support
- Interact with business users to understand their BI needs, analyze issues, help with testing, identify priorities and execute to their satisfaction
- Collaborate with different IT teams to deliver BI and other corporate projects
- Develop and optimize T-SQL, Power BI code, including database scripts, triggers, SSIS package and stored procedures for multiple applications.
- Hands on SQL programming as needed.
- 5+ years of DW & BI experience required. Strong SQL knowledge is a must. Working experience with PowerBI is required.
- At least 5+ years of relevant experience in Microsoft SQL Server, SSAS, SSRS, SSIS preferred.
- Versatile working with all service aspects of high throughput and multi-tenant Azure services, such as Windows Azure, or SQL Azure is a plus.
- Experience in consulting, implementation and maintenance of DW / BI tools.
- Strong understanding of data warehouse design concepts, principles and database structures.
- Extensive experience developing queries, reports, and forms in database programs.
- Must have worked & supported several transformational BI projects.
- A comprehensive understanding of business practices as they relate to database management.
- Ability to work with others in a constructive and collaborative manner.
- Strong time management skills, able to juggle numerous tasks simultaneously to meet project deadlines.
- Candidate must be self-motivated, possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently in a collaborative team environment, excellent interpersonal skills and a positive attitude.
How to Apply: