Job #: 15096
Title: Electrical Engineer (Mechatronics)
Job Location: Statesville, North Carolina - United States
Salary: $55,000.00 - $75,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Full Benefits
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
We are looking for an Electrical Engineer (Mechatronics) who will be responsible for planning, development, and supervision of projects requiring intensive and diversified knowledge of engineering principles and practices. They will be responsible for the selection and / or modification of standard techniques, procedures and criteria in a fast-paced Manufacturing Environment. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Project Management coordinate, schedule and execute individual and multi-departmental project plans, including full line implementation and start up QUALIFICATIONS
- Investigate manufacturing problems and recommend countermeasures
- Process capability and capacity planning
- Generate reports to clearly explain issues and / or results
- Working with Automation, robotics, vision systems and laser programming a plus
- Mechanical aptitude required
- Requires a college degree
- Read, troubleshoot, modify and write PLC Ladder Logic.
- Requires 1 to 3 years experience in AC/DC voltage within industrial maintenance.
University - Associate`s Degree/Graduate Diploma/2 Years
How to Apply: