Job #: 15104
Title: Technical Sales Agronomist - CA (DC-7561)
Job Location: Stockton, California - United States
Salary: $80,000.00 - $110,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Excellent Benefits Package
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Expansion Role for this Company. Self-Directed Opportunity Working From a Home-Based Office. Career Growth Opportunities With This Employer. Healthy Base Salary And Bonus Opportunity. Better Than Average Benefits Plan.
Keywords: Agronomist, Technical Agronomist, Sales Agronomist, Technical Sales Agronomist, PCA, Pest Control Advisor, CCA, Certified Crop Advisor, Agronomy, Almonds, Tomatoes, Vegetables, California, North Central Valley, Central Valley Region, CA, Ag, Agriculture, Jobs, Ag Jobs, Recruit, Recruiter, Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT JOB DESCRIPTION
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is seeking a Technical Sales Agronomist to cover a territory extending from Redding, CA on the North to Chowchilla, CA on the South. The primary responsibility of this Agronomist will be to grow sales in the territory for foliar fertilizers and micronutrients, primarily with Tomato and Almond growing operations. This individual will partner with local Ag retailers, Ag distributors and Ag growers to create demand for crop solutions offered by our client company. This Agronomist will have proven experience working with/consulting on Almond and Tomato crops. Working closely with company Sales and Marketing Teams, this individual will actively promote crop nutrition solutions as well as bring Ag grower insight into the development of new products and services. QUALIFICATIONS
EMPLOYER OFFERING HIGHLY COMPETITIVE BASE SALARY, DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE, PLUS PERFORMANCE-BASED BONUS AND AN EXCELLENT BENEFITS PACKAGE.
- BSc Agronomy or other Ag-related degree; MSc a PLUS
- CCA preferred; PCA beneficial
- MUST HAVE solid Agronomic knowledge and understanding of Almond and Tomato crops
- Agronomy Sales experience including experience with value-added fertilizers
- Solid network of established Ag growers in the Redding, CA to Chowchilla, CA region
- Strong Customer service focus
- Strategic business planning and organizational skills
- Microsoft Office skills including Excel and PowerPoint
- Solid communication skills with ability to conduct presentations to both large and small groups
- Valid driver license with ability to travel the territory extensively
- Must currently reside within designated region
- American citizen or lawful permanent resident of the U.S.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: