Job #: 15078
Title: Territory Manager - Must have experience selling into Hospitals -New Orleans
Job Location: New Orleans, Louisiana - United States
Salary: $65,000.00 - $65,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: $50,000 Commission plan
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our client, a medical device/software company, is actively seeking a Territory Manager for Louisiana; major hub being New Orleans.
The successful Territory Manager will be able to:
- Manage the allocated sales territory in a customer centric and proactive manner.
- Share customer best practices in program adoption between customers.
- Work with the functions, personnel from the parent organizations and key customers to ensure cohesive local teamwork and resource synchronization.
- Provide a consultative sales approach within territory to achieve financial goals.
- Ensure that customers implement the Programs successfully and drive the lifesaving mission.
Locations: Territory Region
TX (Central, SE) Southwest
- Achieving annual territory revenue, subscriber and subscription quota
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and success with the Program
- Discipline with managing funnel and forecast, and other relevant customer information, for the defined territory.
- Developing strong relationships with relevant Affiliate staff
- Sales management of the assigned territory in an effective and efficient manner.
- Development of key strategic relationships with the senior management of hospitals in the territory and the relevant program administration personnel.
- Effective launch of new programs on the platform in the territory.
- 4+ years of sales experience with consistent achievement of quota and business goals
- Experience selling capital equipment into hospitals
- Travel - 3-4 overnights each week to cover territory effectively.
- Ability to lift and carry 70 pounds on a regular basis
- Valid Drivers License
University - Associate`s Degree/Graduate Diploma/2 Years
How to Apply: