Job #: 15085
Title: Controls Engineer
Job Location: Kansas City, Missouri - United States
Salary: $90,000.00 - $105,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Work in a dynamic environment doing what you love; programming and technical electronics support for customers. Program and develop PLC and HMI code on Allen-Bradley ControlLogix and FactoryTalk View platforms. Travel up to 30% of the time to customer sites and spend the rest of your time at the plant with planning and follow up. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Keep test equipment up to date to be able to handle latest technology. This includes designing electrical circuits and programming and setting up PLCs
- Do electrical design, layout and programming of auxiliary equipment developed by the Mechanical. engineering group or as requested by the customer/sales team.
- Setup and provide support (internal and customer) for OPC servers and OPC clients.
- Research and design improvements in connectivity and electronic troubleshooting on current and future equipment.
- Travel to customer sites as needed (no more than 30% of the time)
- Remain current with technology and procedures, through training, college classes and literature.
- BSEE or combination of education and experience
- Highly skilled with PLC programming
- At least 5 years Allen Bradley experience
- Minimum 6 years Controls experience
- Ability to communicate and work well with customers and team members
- Must have project management experience
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: