Job #: 15086
Title: Maintenance Manager
Job Location: Eugene, Oregon - United States
Salary: $90,000.00 - $125,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Maintenance Manager will be responsible for maintenance management at the food manufacturing plant with a focus on predictive/preventive maintenance and machine reliability.
- 4 year degreepreference given for an engineering or related field.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in an industrial or manufacturing environment, preferably food/beverage manufacturing, with at least 5 years of experience managing maintenance teams.
- Competitive Base plus15% bonus potential.
- Relocation Package
- Manages site maintenance team.
- Provides positive role model for all plant personnel in the area of safety, quality and productivity.
- Provides guidance, instruction and mentoring for the maintenance staff.
- Provides periodic feedback to employees in the areas of job knowledge, performance and development. Provides training where needed to improve employee skill sets critical to the success of the business.
- Manages employee overtime and equipment reliability to achieve lowest maintenance costs for the plant.
- Directs maintenance prioritization, planning and execution for the site.
- Prepares facility maintenance and maintenance projects between contractors and maintenance.
- Manages maintenance schedulers in scheduling of work, developing and setting objectives, monitoring of progress, and the evaluation of results.
- Analyses problems and/or trends in plant maintenance and recommends appropriate resolutions to minimize production downtime for all areas of the plant.
- Staffs and directs staff activities to provide quality, cost-effective support for all electrical, mechanical, information, and process control systems while assuring compliance with Sarbanes Oxley.
- Evaluates major sources of machine downtime and creates action plans to improve machine efficiency and reliability.
- Communicates with the operating departments to maintain system awareness and identify opportunities and provide technical expertise for optimization of the process control systems.
- Coordinates corporate technology strategies with the information systems shared services group.
- Plans scheduled downtimes, shutdowns and maintenance projects.
- Leads the safety effort for the maintenance.
- Identifies safety issues that may arise due to equipment modification.
- Maintains a clean and orderly environment conducive to safe work habits, encourages employee accountability.
- Ensures the plant is compliant with local state and federal rules in the area of maintenance equipment
- Bachelors degree in engineering or related field preferred.
- Minimum ten years experience in an industrial or manufacturing environment, food preferred with maintenance, engineering, project management and/or production management required.
- Minimum of five years management experience
- Experience in mechanical and/or systems related technical training or equivalent experience.
- Functional understanding of predictive and preventive maintenance programs, work order systems and world-class maintenance systems is desired.
- Previous experience using a Computer Maintenance Management system (CMMS) preferred.
- Must possess analytical troubleshooting skills.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Continuous improvement/lean manufacturing experience preferred.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook, Timekeeping software, PM management software
How to Apply: