Job #: 15054
Title: Java Web Developer
Job Location: Buffalo, New York - United States
Salary: $60,000.00 - $85,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Bonus Eligible + Very low cost Medical Insurance + many perks!
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
About the Company
Our client is a growing, industry leader that embraces technology and invests heavily in programs that benefit our community. When we asked numerous employees, new and old, why they loved working for this company, there was a common theme:
- Visionary, inclusive & transparent leadership at the COO and CTO level that has worked hard to create a culture of empowerment & collaboration
- Outstanding benefits and employee programs that promote wellness and work/life balance
- Corporate commitment to investing in our community
- Opportunity to work with some of the best technical talent in Buffalo
- Highly competitive medical plans with very low cost medical premiums
- Onsite Fitness Center & impressive cafeteria
- Great location with free, convenient parking
- Tons of opportunity to do good work in our community
- Bond with your colleagues by joining one of the many "teams" that enjoy a little friendly competition in sports, games & wellness
- Excellent 401K plan and bonus eligible
- Flexible working hours / opportunity for blend of remote/onsite work !
As a member of the Web Development Team you will develop, implement, and configure web content management solutions using AEM (Adobe Experience Manager). Selected candidate will have the opportunity to work with cutting edge technology. Company is in the process of migrating from Grails to Angular framework as well as moving to the cloud (AWS). Will work to develop new web applications as well as maintain and enhance existing systems. Team is moving towards Dev/Ops. Highly collaborative and flexible team environment with opportunities for mix of remote and onsite. Our client is open to candidates of all experience levels! QUALIFICATIONS
Knowledgeable regarding Object Oriented Development concepts
Strong coding ability in Java but client will consdier candidates with .NET Programming experience (C#, VB.NET, etc.)
Experience with AEM (Adobe Experience Manager) or another Content Management System like Wordpress
Database knowledge (SQL)
Experience with Angular Framework
Good understanding of MVC / MVVM design patterns
Experience with AWS (Amazon Web Services), Responsive Design, JSON, JSP, AJAX, XML, Apache Tomcat, Jira, and/or Bootstrap a plus!
How to Apply: