Job #: 15010
Title: LNA - Low Noise Amplifiers Designer for Automotive Antennas ?Job # 3177
Job Location: Brighton, Michigan - United States
Salary: $85,000.00 - $120,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
This is a great opportunity for a RF engineer with Antenna LNA development skills, who enjoys working in a small division with no bureaucracy, yet the company as a whole is a Giant in the antenna industry, promoting excellent job security. Michigan is a great place to live, has a low cost of living, and offers more recreational and cultural activates than one can utilize. We have the most registered Boats, and Snowmobiles in the country here in Michigan.; The camping, hiking, fresh air and cultural events are also significant JOB DESCRIPTION
If you are an engineer designing Low Noise Amplifiers (LNAs) for RF Antenna applications, then we want to employ you and help bring your career to the next level within our Automotive R&D Antenna team based in Michigan. This is not an entry level opening, candidates must be at a senior level design to be considered for this job. You will be responsible for new technology and solution development for automotive antenna LNAs and related products. Your skills should include circuit design and analysis, board layouts etc. and have experience designing these Low Noise Amplifiers for automotive antenna modules (shark fins, glass amps, etc.)
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
- To design and develop specific Low Noise Amplifier (LNA) designs and integrate them with antennas/modules for automotive applications
- To explore cutting-edge technologies and track and monitor industry design trends
- To develop innovative solutions with challenging technical and product requirements
- To draft technical specifications, design guidelines and related documents for new solutions.
- To cooperate with other internal functions to ensure your design can be implemented in leading /cutting edge products successfully
- To meet with customers and provide technical support for customer design activities
- Some travel will be required, including occasional international travel to Europe and Asia. Approximately 10% of total work time may be dedicated to business travel
We encourage you to apply for this high growth Low Noise Amplifier design engineering position if you have skills developing LNAs for RF Antennas. Your application will be reviewed, and will be contacted quickly QUALIFICATIONS
A Bachelors of Science degree in Electrical Engineering is required, coupled with 10+ years of experience in automotive RF with at least 5 years in LNA design. Though an advanced degree in electromagnetics is highly preferred. Candidates with degrees in closely related disciplines will be considered, if coupled with significant experience in automotive RF design.
The selected candidate must be a current resident of the USA, and fully authorized to work in the USA without restrictions.
- The ideal candidate has a BS degree in a relevant field and is a recognized professional with the following attributes:
- Experience with bi-directional amplifiers, power circuits, and RF matching/tuning for active antennas in an automotive application
- Significant experience with LNA circuit design, board layout, prototype construction, lab and field testing, troubleshooting, etc. specific to the automotive industry
- Must be able to create LNA schematics and board layouts using appropriate software tools Must have good understanding of electromagnetic theory, microwave and antenna design.
- Experience with on-vehicle antenna measurement and field reception testing is a plus
- Significant knowledge of AM/FM, SDARS, GNSS, RKE, GSM/UMTS/LTE, 802.11, Bluetooth, and DSRC, including the corresponding system level specifications.
- Proficiency, hands-on skills with RF simulation tools.
- Must be able to build, test, and tune small RF circuits in a laboratory environment
- Experience of tackling key technical problems or innovative designs independently.
- Proactive and self-motivated.
- Curiosity and sensitivity for science, technology and engineering are essential.
- This position will require a variety of skills and cover many varied tasks; therefore flexibility, an ability to work independently, and move outside the comfort zone will be essential to success.
- Good team spirit and communication skills.
- Fluency in both written and verbal English.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: