Job #: 15012
Title: Sr Project Manager
Job Location: Albany, New York - United States
Salary: $125,000.00 - $145,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our client, a high-profile Albany area company, is seeking a seasoned Project Manager experienced in over-seeing the full project life cycle for software development projects including project definition, close work with stakeholders, managing time-lines and budgets, and ensuring project success.
This is a key position with an outstanding career path and future promotional possibilities. JOB DESCRIPTION
This Project Manager will be intricately involved with project planning, organizing and implementing large and small software projects. Excellent leadership abilities necessary to provide direction to teams (through project leads), ensure technical and operational requirements are met, identify and resolve issues which may adversely affect the success of the project, track progress and ensure successful implementations.
The right candidate will have excellent organizational skills and enjoy a fast-paced environment and the diverse responsibilities of working management and technical aspects of projects. QUALIFICATIONS
- Project Leadership experience: 5+ years of experience over-seeing the full life cycle of software project implementations.
- Plus minimum 10 years of involvement various phases of software development projects.
- Budgeting: experience handling and reporting on project budgets
- Strong leadership skills and ability to work effectively with stakeholders and managers at all levels.
- Ability to address and resolve issues which adversely affect the success of the project
- Strong knowledge of all phases of the SDLC and experience applying industry best practices for all phases of the SDLC.
- Bachelors or Masters, preferably in computer science, MIS or related field.
- PMP/Project Management Professional certification highly desired.
- No travel required
- Company has excellent corporate benefits
- Company structure allows for strong career path to more senior level positions
- This is a `permanent, direct hire` position (not a contract).
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: