Job #: 15015
Title: Trust / Fiduciary Investment Manager
Job Location: Des Moines, Iowa - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Other Compensation: Profit sharing; Holiday bonus
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our client, a family owned, community bank seeks to hire a team lead for their investment group. They are looking for someone to fit into their culture of exceeding clients expectations in a positive environment. They are known for their work/life balance and family focus.
Des Moines, one of the fastest-growing metros in the country, has been names the #1 Best Affordable Place to Live (U.S. News & World Report, 2017) and one of the Top 5 Best Place for Business and Careers (Forbes, 2017). JOB DESCRIPTION
As Trust/Fiduciary Investment Manager you will:
- Lead a team of portfolio managers and support staff
- Lead your team in building model portfolios using an approved list of stock
- Lead your team in the selection of mutual funds and ETFs.
- Work with customers to manage their investments
- Be part of the professional community to grow your relationships
As Trust/Fiduciary Investment Manager you will have:
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Bachelors degree required; advance degree, CFA a plus
- Ten or more years of investment experience, trust/fiduciary experience preferred
- Confident in communication, be able to build rapport
- Experience working with very knowledgeable high net worth individuals
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: