Job #: 10775
Title: Quality Assurance Auditor (Pharma)
Job Location: Lancaster, South Carolina - United States
Salary: $50,000.00 - $60,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Auditor who has worked in a cGMP environment to be responsible for developing, maintaining and ensuring compliance. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Manage audit planning, scheduling, and execute internal audits in Facilities to assess compliance to the regulations.
- Function as a backup as well as support the efforts of Supplier Quality Engineer.
- Determine the level of risk of findings identified and follow up on corrective actions ensuring they address the short-term correction as well as the preventive action of the finding.
- Develop and implement a performance tracking system and reporting of departmental compliance.
- Prioritize work to ensure that audits and reports are completed in a timely manner. Support implementation of CAPA program where necessary.
- Assist internal departments so that they are able to understand and comply with Quality and Compliance expectations.
- Assessing the Internal audit process by identifying and prioritizing areas of the business where there is a risk of non-compliance and assist in development and/or execute processes or policies to reduce that risk.
- Support training and readiness for regulatory inspections.
- Provide support to Quality Assurance team.
- Report audit metrics to Quality Assurance and department management.
- Performance of other duties may be required for meeting compliance requirements.
- Regular Attendance is required.
- Communicate effectively with other departments within the organization and function within a team environment.
- Perform other assigned duties as may be required in meeting company objectives
Knowledge of the Regulations 21 CFR 507 as well as 21 CFR 111.
Must have a minimum of 5years of experience in Quality Assurance including Supplier Quality Management.
ASQ Certified Auditor (CQA) Certification is preferred.
Experience auditing for compliance.
Strong knowledge of GMP manufacturing regulations.
B.A or B.S in Science or Technical Field preferred
How to Apply: