Back to Home Page
Communities Industries Employers JobSeekers Advertisers PJScout Resources Recruiters About
Keywords (e.g. nurse, sales) Category State City Radius
 
Human Resource Manager - North America
NPAworldwide Recruitment Network
NPAworldwide Recruitment Network
 
How to Apply:


Job Location: Pella, IA
JOB DESCRIPTION

Job #: 14932
Title: Human Resource Manager - North America
Job Location: Pella, Iowa - United States
Employment Type:
Salary: $110,000.00 - $130,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable

WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?

Human Resource Manager - North America

Location: Central, IA
Direct Hire Opportunity

The Human Resource Manager North America is responsible for the execution of the Corporate HR strategy within the Americas (Latin America & Canada). The Human Resource Manager North America is also part of the regional Management team(s) and supports in all key areas of human resources management to help achieve the business goals. Themes such as talent acquisition, data analytics, workforce planning, learning & development and compensation & benefits. The Human Resource Manager North America is also responsible for team and leadership development while supporting the culture and values of the company. For the Americas region, the Human Resource Manager North America role is divided in a local and regional scope. For 80 percent of the time the role focuses on the local HR priorities for North America. The remaining 20 percent focuses on Regional coordination of HR activities for the entire Americas region (including Latin Americas and Canada regions) as part of the Regional Support Organization. This position reports to the Vice President, supervises 2 Senior HR Generalist and works closely with relevant International HR colleagues.

JOB DESCRIPTION

Main Tasks / Key Responsibilities:

  • Provide regional and local management of HR teams and execution of strategic HR agenda, HR life cycle and processes
    Change Management agent
  • Project Management
  • Lead talent acquisition; employer branding, recruitment of key talent via third parties or directly
  • Oversee on boarding of new team members to ensure a proper landing in the company`s organization
  • Drive learning & development including Team & Leadership development
  • Direct compensation & benefits; payroll, benefits education rollout and support
  • Provide market specific feedback to company`s Human Resources globally
  • Data Analytics; measure, analyze and report on HR trends in human capital and draw up / suggest interventions
  • Ensure the whole region is represented when providing feedback to global HR
  • Liaise with relevant resources in Market Clusters in the region to ensure common processes and procedures
  • Create an annual plan for regional HR activities together with the relevant revenue and cost budgets as part of the Annual Operating Plan (AOP) process
  • Provide monthly activity report
QUALIFICATIONS

Key characteristics & requirements:

  • Experienced worker in International matrix environment/organization
  • University educational background, preferred PHR/HRCI, MBA is also a strong consideration
  • Proven track record of >10 years of HR Management within the concerned areas of expertise
  • Strong written and verbal English language skills, Spanish language skills are a plus
  • Demonstrated knowledge of local and/or regional employment legislation, regulations and policies
  • Available to travel within the region 15%


Sedona Staffing Services is an equal opportunity employer.

Education:
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree


Privacy Policy

Terms of Use




How to Apply:


 
See all jobs in Pella IA
  Share this job
Share |

PJ Scout
Create Free Account

PJ Scout
 
    INDUSTRIES | COMMUNITIES | EMPLOYERS | JOB SEEKERS | CUSTOMER LOGIN
    CONTACT US | ABOUT NATIONJOB | ADVERTISERS | PRIVACY
    Electronic Recruitment since 1988. Copyright 1995-2018 NationJob, Inc. All rights reserved.