Crew Leader & Field Coordinator
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
The role of the Energy Services Crew Worker is to perform weatherization measures specific to the Wisconsin Weatherization Program, residential repair work, and general carpentry tasks at job sites located in service area.
1. Adhere to agency policy and procedures.
2. Perform duties as workload necessitates.
3. Maintain a positive and respectful attitude.
4. Demonstrate flexible and efficient time management and ability to prioritize workload.
5. Consistently report to work on time prepared to perform duties of position.
6. Meet productivity goals and standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Perform weatherization measures per work order and program specifications, residential repair work, and general carpentry tasks.
2. Operate and maintain assigned tools and equipment.
3. Load and unload materials for jobs.
4. Track and record material used on job site.
5. Perform blower door and diagnostic testing.
6. Be knowledgeable of and able to run the computerized diagnostic workbook.
7. Be knowledgeable of and able to accurately complete all required paperwork.
8. Take program mandated pictures at job site.
9. Comply with OSHA and program health and safety standards.
10. Communicate regularly with Crew Leader, Field Coordinator, Energy Auditors, Warehouse Controller and administrative staff.
11. Attend training as needed and/or mandated to fulfill job requirements to include but not limited to certifications for 10 Hr. OSHA Construction Health & Safety, Asbestos Supervisor and Lead Safe Renovator.
12. Attend program, departmental and agency meetings.
13. Maintain complete client confidentiality.
14. Drive company vehicle to assigned worksites in service area.
15. Other duties as assigned.
PERSONAL AND BEHAVORIAL REQUIREMENTS:
• Reliable, dependable, prompt, organized, and work well with minimal supervision.
• Pleasant, professional, and courteous demeanor.
• Effective oral and written communication skills.
• Show respect and treat all people with dignity.
• Flexible and able to adapt to different situations.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
• Minimum 2 years of on-the-job carpentry experience, including window and door installation.
• Experience performing various insulation applications.
• Able to use insulation machine, circular saws, sawzalls, planers, and other general construction tools.
• Ability to climb ladders.
• Ability to work from heights and in confined spaces.
• Ability to work in all weather conditions.
• Basic math and measuring skills.
• Basic computer knowledge and skills.
• Valid driver’s license.
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent
CERTIFICATIONS – Preferred But Not Required
• OSHA 10 Hr. Construction Safety and Health,
• Asbestos Supervisor,
• Lead Safe Renovator
This job description should not be interpreted as all-inclusive. It is intended to identify the requirements, essential functions, and duties of this position. Employee may be requested to perform job-related responsibilities and tasks other than those stated in this job description.
How to Apply:
Please fill out the on line application at the link below. (Note: please scroll down the career page to find the application.)
Newcap, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer