To honor God as servant leaders through excellence in relationships with our clients, vendors, community and each other
If anyone wants to be first, they must be the very last, and servant of all. Mark 9:35
Our Ideal Billing Review Associate
Lives into our corporate values
Has the right blend of confidence and humility
Is efficient and focused
Pays close attention to details and accuracy
Is extremely committed to excellence
Excels with problem solving tasks
Owns and quickly corrects mistakes
Takes personal responsibility for delivering the right results
The Basic Summary
A Billing Review Associate is responsible for the review and validation of client invoices for local, long distance and data services. The associate is responsible for the identification of carrier billing abnormalities. The associate is responsible for maintaining excellence in relationships with clients, maintaining standards and conduct that reflect One Source values, and setting an example for others to follow.
- Provide a consistent level of outstanding service to internal/external clients.
- Use proper, professional etiquette in all forms of communication (in-person, phone, email, etc.)
- Develop clear understanding of billing procedures.
- Review and validate invoices that meet predefined criteria in specified time frame.
- Escalate invoices that do not meet predefined criteria for review.
- Contact service providers to request basic billing changes/corrections.
- Develop knowledge of service provider products and pricing..
- Notify management about service provider changes that will impact One Source and/or One Source clients.
- Develop the ability to navigate and utilize internal systems and databases.
- Perform additional administrative tasks as assigned by management.
- Manage work time responsibly and efficiently. Seek to serve other team members when all individual responsibilities are caught up.
- Customer service experience strongly preferred
- Ability to read and interpret invoices, contracts and other detailed documents
- Microsoft Office Proficiency and general aptitude for learning about technology
Our Competitive Package Includes:
- Fun, team oriented work environment
- Corporate Chaplain Services
- On-Site Fitness Area
Take The Next Step
Click below to apply for this position through the One Source Communications Website.
About One Source Communications
We are a leader in providing managed communication services for business. Our clients range from sole proprietor businesses to large enterprises with thousands of locations. We offer our clients a relationship experience that is tailored to meet their specific needs from service to billing to ongoing contract management.
Our management service allows our clients to take advantage of the best pricing and communications products from multiple carriers and vendors and receive one accurate, consolidated communications invoice for all services. We also provide in-house support specialists for all client communication services. Our motto is: One Number to Call and One Bill to Pay for all business communications services.
We are experiencing rapid growth, and yet we are committed to maintaining a culture that reflects our mission – To honor God as servant leaders through excellence in relationships with our clients, vendors, community and each other. Our headquarters is ideally located in eastern North Carolina and is within driving distance of beaches, mountains and major metropolitan centers.
Telecommunications, Telecom, Telcom, Account Representative, Excellence Customer Service, Client Services, Exceptional Service, Concierge Service, Customer Focus, Account Rep, Communications, Analysis, Analyst, Comparative Analysis, Business Analysis, Business Analyst, Comparison, Detail Oriented, Accuracy, Greenville, Telecom Expense Management, T.E.M., Expense, Statistics, Solutions, Expense Management, Near ECU, Near East Carolina University, East Carolina University Graduates, Great place to work
How to Apply:
Please click on the link below to use our on-line application process.
Click Here to Apply
One Source Communications