To honor God as servant leaders through excellence in relationships with our clients, vendors, community and each other
If anyone wants to be first, they must be the very last, and servant of all. Mark 9:35
Our Ideal Orders Representative
Lives into our corporate values
Has the right blend of confidence and humility
Has an aptitude for learning technology
Communicates technical information in a way that clients can clearly understand
Has strong project management skills
Responds well under pressure
Pays close attention to details and accuracy
Empathizes with the urgency of our client’s business needs
High level of professionalism with clients and co-workers
Takes personal responsibility for delivering on promises
Incredible commitment to customer service and excellence
Thinks outside the box to create effective solutions
The Basic Summary
Level I Orders Associates are responsible for providing outstanding service to clients for their local, long distance and internet needs. This associate will begin to develop knowledge relating to telecommunications technology, carriers, and terminology. The associate will build communication skills in order to intelligently converse with carriers and translate to understandable terms for clients. Level I Telecommunication Orders Associates will learn carrier protocol in order to effectively place order issues to appropriate carrier channels. The ability to work well individually and as a team player is essential. A basic understanding of telecommunications principles and practices is desirable but not required.
- Maintain professional communication and courtesy in every interaction with clients and coworkers.
- Demonstrate a commitment to an extraordinary level of customer service and creating outstanding customer service
- Utilize effective listening skills.
- Use creative problem resolution skills.
- Pay close attention to details.
- Work with other associates and departments to provide the best and most timely solutions for clients.
- Offer specific suggestions for new processes and/or improvements in established processes.
- Develop a workable understanding of telecommunications technology, products and services.
- Maintain continued communication with client by providing status updates during the resolution or orders process. Ensure timely follow through and prompt follow up.
- Seek assistance from management and experienced associates to provide suggestions for temporary solutions to assist clients until full resolution is complete.
- Answer incoming calls and emails that are directed to the department.
- Develop knowledge of resources available to One Source
- Project manage implementation of wide range of carrier change orders; keep clients informed in a timely manner about order status
- Demonstrate the ability to multitask in order to manage daily workload.
- Develop ability to navigate, utilize and maintain internal databases. Enter and update information in appropriate databases.
- Ensure that clients will be served in the event of a planned or unplanned absence.
- Manage work time responsibly and efficiently. Seek to serve other team members when all individual responsibilities are caught up.
- Customer service experience strongly preferred
- Ability to read and interpret invoices, contracts and other detailed documents
- Microsoft Office Proficiency and general aptitude for learning about technology
- Network certifications helpful but not required
Our Competitive Compensation Package Includes:
- 100% Company-Paid Health Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401K Matching Retirement Program
- Corporate Chaplain Services
- On-Site Fitness Area
Take The Next Step
Click below to apply for this position through the One Source Communications Website.
About One Source Communications
We are a leader in providing managed communication services for business. Our clients range from sole proprietor businesses to large enterprises with thousands of locations. We offer our clients a relationship experience that is tailored to meet their specific needs from service to billing to ongoing contract management.
Our management service allows our clients to take advantage of the best pricing and communications products from multiple carriers and vendors and receive one accurate, consolidated communications invoice for all services. We also provide in-house support specialists for all client communication services. Our motto is: One Number to Call and One Bill to Pay for all business communications services.
We are experiencing rapid growth, and yet we are committed to maintaining a culture that reflects our mission – To honor God as servant leaders through excellence in relationships with our clients, vendors, community and each other. Our headquarters is ideally located in eastern North Carolina and is within driving distance of beaches, mountains and major metropolitan centers.
Telecommunications, Telecom, Telcom, Account Representative, Excellence Customer Service, Client Services, Exceptional Service, Concierge Service, Customer Focus, Account Rep, Communications, Analysis, Analyst, Comparative Analysis, Business Analysis, Business Analyst, Comparison, Detail Oriented, Accuracy, Greenville, Telecom Expense Management, T.E.M., Expense, Statistics, Solutions, Expense Management, Near ECU, Near East Carolina University, East Carolina University Graduates, Great place to work
How to Apply:
Please click on the link below to use our on-line application process.
Click Here to Apply
One Source Communications