Are you self-motivated and capable of working with little supervisory guidance? Are you able to evaluate and interpret a large set of data? Are you still a rock star when it comes to algebra and geometry? Do you thrive on creativity, teamwork, and collaboration?
- Associate`s Degree or Equivalent in civil or mechanical engineering or construction management
- 3-5+ years of experience in project estimating within institutional settings (hospitals, universities, municipalities)
- Self-motivated/work with little supervision
- Needs to thrive on creativity, team work and collaboration
- Must place an importance on personal integrity and project excellence
- Strong math skills in algebra and geometry
- Assist with coordinating bond requirements.
- Pre-bid requirements.
- Bid solicitation.
- Quantity takeoff.
- Compiling the pre-bid construction schedule.
- Input of items into Timberline Software.
- Participate in drawing / estimate reviews.
- Coordinate MBE/WBE requirements.
- Participate in bid day requirements.
- Participate in presentations to clients.
- Participate in conceptual estimating.
Education and Experience
- Associate`s degree or equivalent experience in civil or mechanical engineering or construction management.
NOTE: Applicant must be presently authorized to work in the United States. This company does not sponsor individuals for the purpose of obtaining H-1 Visas.
PDSI Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, military service or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, consideration of employment staffing submissions are based on demonstrated skills, qualifications, work experience, expertise and expectations meeting the position requirements as specified by the client, including compensation
Unless the body of this posting specifically states otherwise, NO relocation allowance or per diem is available. CANDIDATES WITHIN A REASONABLY COMMUTABLE DISTANCE OF THE ABOVE WORK SITE ARE PREFERRED.
HOW TO APPLY:
PDSI Technical Services, Inc.