Looking for a repair technician who has experience with
- Troubleshooting and repair of electronics/robotics, mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic equipment
- Experience with 440-480 three-phase electrical systems
- Experience with PLC`s and CNC equipment
- Working knowledge of HVAC, plumbing, carpentry, and sheet metal fabrication
- Knowledge of precision measuring instruments, gauges, test equipment, and blueprint reading
Great opportunity for someone looking for a home.
NOTE: Applicant must be presently authorized to work in the United States. This company does not sponsor individuals for the purpose of obtaining H-1 Visas.
PDSI Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, military service or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, consideration of employment staffing submissions are based on demonstrated skills, qualifications, work experience, expertise and expectations meeting the position requirements as specified by the client, including compensation
Unless the body of this posting specifically states otherwise, NO relocation allowance or per diem is available. CANDIDATES WITHIN A REASONABLY COMMUTABLE DISTANCE OF THE ABOVE WORK SITE ARE PREFERRED.
HOW TO APPLY:
PDSI Technical Services, Inc.